Browser zooming issue

Hello, I’m learning webflow day by day and I really like this program. Anyways, the issue I’m having is the site looks good at a browser zoom of 110%, 100%, 90%, 75%, 67% , 50%, 33% (I don’t care), but when I start zooming at 125% and above the elements at the bottom gets out of whack and starts to overlap my bottom footer. I guess the question is, should I fix this issue or ignore it cause typically who views browsers above 125%?

I actually want to fix it if I can, can someone tell me how to do this.

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/vrv?preview=90dacd73c7bf34e9127d5c4be31f14b7

Hi @llmbs Welcome to the community! :smiley:

may I ask why you are using browser zooming?

I was checking out other peoples site to see how responsive it is and if the contents stay in place when zooming in cause I know some people actually zoom in (to see). Typically, the sites content stays in place, I just want to do a good job.

I’ve had the same problem. Especially with mobile is quite normal to zoom pages.

I think i figured out the problem. I have a div block so I can embed a graph and I have too much margin on it so once I preview the site and start to zoom in to check out how things adjust that particular div block (just a background layer) starts to overlap on the footer.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.