Bouncing slider

WEBFLOW community?? Why does the right scroll bar bounce up and will not stay in place. You can see I can not grab the lower adjustment tab of the image to resize it. This happens on each of my pages. Any ideas how to clear this bug?

Could you provide a share link so I can debug?

As a newbie I deleted the site thing is was somehow build into that design by errors. I have managed to build a quick site to show the problem. It still exist. I dont know if it is a browser thing. Ill try to open it in other browsers to see if the problem exist within Safari.

I think I have shared the link here??/

Robert

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/roberts-dynamite-project-73a452?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=roberts-dynamite-project-73a452&preview=5cad4b7a01843d7795ceadeec92a0a5a&mode=preview

facebook-48.png

instagram-48.png

I just followed the link I sent to you and the problem does not show up??/

facebook-48.png

instagram-48.png

I just opened the WEBFLOW designer in Chrome… the problem does not appear to be there…which leads me to believe it is “Safari” dependant. Thanks and Ill try to design with Chrome from here out!

1 Like

Thanks for providing a link. I checked it out and I could not find the issue, so I assume you have fixed it by developing in Chrome.

I would agree - Chrome is superior to Safari when Webflow is concerned.

Thank you for your help.

Robert

facebook-48.png

instagram-48.png

1 Like