Booking for hotel

I need help adding a third-party booking system on my web-flow website I am using this for an inn and I want to add a booking system that when I book something it will appear on my third-party booking system or room as booked, please inform me if you know how?

Currently, i am using little hotelier but am going to switch so any suggestions on what to use as well

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Did you ever figure this out? I’m having the same dilemma. Little Hotelier touts itself as super user-friendly and “easily integrated” but I’m having the hardest time. My CSS code isn’t communicating with the source webkit code / javascript or whatever.

I used Cloudbeds before and it was a journey, but they provide so many custom CSS resources to skin the widget to match your site and it responded super well. Little Hotelier is a nightmare so far in my experience, so I’m curious if I’m just missing something basic, as I’m new to coding.
If you or anyone out there can help, I’m having the same dilemma. Little Hotelier touts itself as super user-friendly and “easily integrated” but I’m having the hardest time. My CSS code isn’t communicating with the source webkit code / javascript or whatever.

I used Cloudbeds before and it was a journey, but they provide so many custom CSS resources to skin the widget to match your site and it responded super well. Little Hotelier is a nightmare so far in my experience, so I’m curious if I’m just missing something basic, as I’m new to coding.

Current Site Webflow Preview with Little Hotelier

Current Site Staging Link

Webflow Preview with Cloudbeds Integration, before the client switched platforms: Here is the live staging site with Cloudbeds which is more along the lines of what I’m going for, if you—or anyone out there—can help :sweat_smile:

If you want to integrate 3rd party apis to Webflow the BEST way is to add Wized to your workflow. You might waste days coding or tinkering with other ways but expensive. With Wized what you pay for is peace of mind. I would be interested to demonstrate how it can work for this case if you have not gotten a solution yet.

Omg thank you for responding, are you an angel?

I signed up for an account try and check out what exactly Wized is. I embedded the header snippet and published but Wized keeps telling me i haven’t published it, so I can’t progress to the next page.

Conceptually, could the Wized widget interpret the booking platform?

Confirm if you have saved and published the Webflow website after adding the Wized custom code.