Booking and purchasing system

Hi guys i have a question. What would be the best way to set up a site using webflow where we have 2 types of users service providers and their clients.

i would like to create a site where users can select from specific services using CMS but then each service provider has their own book button i.e: user selects service provider, select service type for example a massage, that clients can book and pay them through the site. Ending with both parties recieving the relevant information they need after payment and reflecting those purchases or changes in the service provider dashboard.

i know a few things are possible with airtable, memberstack, zapier and webslow but is it possible to set up individual payment buttons that are specific to each service provider and the service they are providing? hopefully that made sense.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @Mister_Blackwood
Josh from Foxy here. What you’re after may be possible with our seamless Webflow integration: Webflow | Foxy.io

If you don’t find what you need elsewhere, please let us know. We’re happy to help: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh