Blog main image

Hello, I’m having trouble organizing the blog main image for a collection of blogs. I have one collection of blogs for the topic “lifestyle” and those are perfect! Now, I’m adding another collection specifically for another topic; “recipes” and I’m trouble setting up the image. I want the recipes to the same as the lifestyle collection, but this is a whole different topic. Can someone help me by explaining to me how to organize the image without disrupting the others?

Here’s my read only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/magalis-fresh-project?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=magalis-fresh-project&preview=e86f783814f99017e76498a95fcdc12a&pageId=5ecefa3225d6025faaf67eec&itemId=5ecefa3617c598079113a1b8&mode=preview

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

@eatingpurposefully22, I’m not 100% sure what you are trying to accomplish. You should be able to use the same collection for all blog posts and just have a category field in your collection for organization.

Can you provide more detail / screenshots on the issue you’re experiencing?

Hey thanks for the reply! So what I want to do, and i’m having trouble accomplishing, is have a button link on the main page (where my main blog posts are) for recipe blog posts. So viewers view the options for lifestyle blog posts, but only see the button for recipe blog posts. When they click the button for recipes, I want them to see another lists of blog posts for recipes and then click on that recipe blog post. I’m having trouble with the linking. I created a new “category for archives,” “subcategory for archives,” and “blog posts for archives.” And they are not linking together.

So I want a button here for recipes.

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 3.51.03 PM

When people click on this, I want them to be redirected to a menu page; which is this. This page will have a list of all recipe blog post that people can choose from.
Could you help me?