Best Methods for Exporting Webflow Code for Angular Components

I haven’t seen any discussion lately about the best methods for preparing a Webflow project to be used for Angular 8 components. The Zestful blog post on Webflow was great inspiration about designing a robust application using Webflow, but there were few technical details in the article: Zestful Case Study

Does the community have any tips on preparing a Webflow project for Angular apps?

I’m currently using Webflow to do front-end design for an Angular / Firebase app that I’ll be releasing soon.

Here are some of the issues I’ve faced:

1. Image assets folder: we have used Embed and Cloudinary to remove all images for the downloaded project.
  2. Common Components duplicated on every page (Navigation & Footer) / Active Link in nav
  3. Webflow.js file has so much code, difficult to determine issues like why Webflow animations are not loading

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1 Like

Hey, I was wondering if you ever got anywhere with this?

Any updates on using Webflow designs with Angular frontend? Any first hand experiences?

There were some hurdles making this a smooth development process, so we decided not to continue with the effort. Since then, we’ve been working on a Webflow —> React App / Firebase.