Background watermark on Brand Button on Nav (Even though I have a paid plan)

Not sure if this is a bug but I cannot seem to remove the background watermark on the Brand Button in the Main Nav. Image is attached below. Any help is greatly appreciated.

IMPORTANT: this channel is not maintained by our Support team.

For outages, please check: https://status.webflow.com/

If you have an issue with your account or experience any bugs on the site, please contact our support team directly: Webflow Customer Support | Webflow University (this is the best way to communicate bugs to our team and get the fastest help and updates).

The Webflow team does not maintain this category with updates on outages or bugs.

Doubt this is a bug, however I can’t confirm as I don’t have access to view your site.

Please include your read-only link and I’ll take a look into it for you.

1 Like

Thank you for your interest!

Here it is: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/pure-jamaica?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=pure-jamaica&preview=6292163f0b5215595ed34fa4d60c021a&mode=preview

On my phone so can’t see in designer. But have you applied these as backgrounds to a div? If so it’s possible you’ve stacked them on top of each other. I don’t think this has anything to do with being on a paid plan or not.

1 Like

A strange update is that I found that the background is transparent on the other pages, but only on the homepage is the background filled with a watermark behind it.

Click the Brand link element and remove the default background in the styles panel

That’s because you’ve overridden the style on the “Current” version of that element (active when you’re on the page/section that an element is linked to)

Ah, I see. Actually in the meantime, I found a workaround where I duplicated the homepage, where the Brand Push background was transparent and ended up assigning the duplicate page as the new Homepage. But I will keep your solution in mind for future projects. Thank you!

Just so you know there’s no workaround needed - the change I mentioned above will solve your problem. If you duplicated the page and then assigned the duplicated page as your homepage (without removing the homepage link from your brand link element) the same issue could still persist. This is because the “Current” selector (the green one above) is actually giving that element some additional styles when your viewing the page that shares the link destination.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.