background image is zoomed too much when tested in different devices tablet and mobile.

Hi,

I am having a hard time in regards to the background image. I have a background images set to fixed in a dedicated DIV (Fixed background), in the designer and in preview mode things are actually working fine. But, when I publish and go on actual mobile devices things are totally different comparing to what I designed.

Here are the following issue:

1-The background image is zoomed too much when tested in different devices tablet and mobile.
2-The Hero text in mobile device is not placed as it is in the designer view as I designed it.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/parks-stupendous-project?utm_source=parks-stupendous-project&preview=52552c6d15f0d708d784c23383c1c30c

Hi Park

Regarding The Background image - The problem is that on the mobile you set your DivLeft to 100% width. keep it 50% as the other devices and you are done. Hope that will help :slight_smile:

@shokoaviv Unfortunately that did not work same issue. I don’t know why I have a feeling that Webflow isn’t for me as I keep having issues :frowning:
The issue is on my iphone device and other devices

Hi
Do not despair. Webflow is great tool. Soon as you’ll fill comfortable with webflow, you’ll find that it is A great tool.

Now I want to help you solve your issues but I think that I didn’t get the point. Can you please take A screenshot and show how The background image is zooming?