Background color turns off

Hi,
after setting a div’s background color, each time i’m making any change to that div (margins, flex, etc.), the color background color turns off and I need to turn it on.
Has anyone bumped into this problem?

Thank you,
Naama.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/really247?utm_source=really247&preview=c1bbbbea62734901e898eb3b6c32d7ee
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey Naama,

Tried to place a new div gave it a background color and added margins and made it flexbox and my background color is still working.

With what div and on what page did you encounter the problem?

Gr Argo

1 Like

Hi @argogiant, its in the page called “dentists landing page”, a div named “text container”.

Ok, I recreated your error don’t know why it happens.

But I don’t think its normal behavior, Would make a support ticket if I were you.

Or just rebuild the div to have a quick fix.

good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Naama

Thanks for posting about this and thanks for testing @argogiant :bowing_man:

I did some testing on this end but wasn’t able to reproduce in a new site or on the Dentist landing page in the preview link provided.

Here’s a GIF showing how I was attempting to reproduce:
CloudApp

Please let me know if you were able to resolve this, or if I’ve misunderstood the steps :slight_smile:

​Thanks in advance!

Hey, @Brando

Made a screen capture of the problem so maybe this helps to fix the problem :slight_smile:

The divs looks blue but it doesn’t have a bg color

Gr Argo

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.