Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Background Color Transition Not Working

Hello,

Working on my new website, for some reason, the background transition on my top section button “Get Started” will not work. I thought I was doing something wrong, but I set the hover color to the red, and changed the transition on the none selector on the element. When I selected all properties it recognized the only change was the BG color but still did not work. I even set the ease to 1000ms just to see and still nothing. Anyone see what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks!

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/td3-rebrand?utm_source=td3-rebrand&preview=ad938d033fd4bcaa3f12fb7017a5c4be

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi @TD3Marketing

Just remove the extra color layer that you have on your button and it’ll work. The transition animation won’t work with this extra color:

@donaldsv Thanks!

One more quick question, where can I set the transition for the dropdown menus? I want to add some easing to it so it doesn’t pop right down.

Thanks for your help!

I don’t think it’s possible with the dropdown component at the moment I might be wrong @PixelGeek ? You would have to custom build your own dropdown and use interactions to control the animation.

thats correct. you’ll need to build a custom dropdown from scratch and add your own interactions to it.

1 Like