Auto Starting A Youtube Video And Having It Loop

Hi All,
I am brand new to webflow coming from Adobe MUSE. I hope I am posting this correctly as this is my first post, if not my apologies.

I am trying to add a Youtube video to my site that will start automatically (i.e. no red and white play button) and then loop back to the beginning and start again etc.

I am by no means a code writer, hence using MUSE and now Webflow, but the code I am embedding is what I have used in the past and it has worked fine. For some reason in webflow it will not auto start. No matter what I try I still keep getting the play button.

If someone knows how to get your video to auto start and loop, I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you

Hi lyonsden81

Welcome :slight_smile:

For autoplay: go to setting an check the :Autoplay box

Shokoavi Thank You so much for the reply.

On my Youtube channel dashboard I get the attached image option for Autoplay which as you can see I have turned on. Even with this setting, when I preview the video it always starts static with the play button in the middle. I have even used the embed code below to try and do a work around and for some reason it still won’t auto play on my Webflow site.

I am at a loss as to why it won’t work.

Chrome block autoplay videos with sound (since end of 2018) -

No sound on this video.

Try to set the video to ‘mute’ - and test again

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/35044594/youtube-how-to-present-embed-video-with-sound-muted

I will give that a try.

Ok it seems to be autoplaying for the initial startup but won’t loop. After it plays I get this! and then it is frozen.

39%20PM%20copy

Add playlist parameter

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You everyone for all the help. I think I finally got it all ironed out and can move on from here.

Hi

Can you please share your Read Only Link?

Hi,

I got bit confused with information overload after reading all the following posts:

I have a YouTube element on webflow and 1 video that I want on auto-play and loop.

So do I create a playlist on YouTube and put some code in the Settings of the YouTube element in webflow?

Or, do I insert an embed element and add code to it?

• Will the embed be responsive for screen sizes and devices?

Read-only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/online-lubricants-ltd?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=online-lubricants-ltd&preview=9aef3fd7bd580baa3e54611ab5d3f6db&pageId=5e106e76096ef420239ce5a9&mode=preview

Thank you. :pray:t4: