Before answering, please note that Memberstack does not really answer my problem.
Not sure if I need advice on an app to use or a Dev here.
If you are a Dev offering your services, please:
- Be in Europe,
- Be a freelancer (no agencies, no platform sales person please, I simply won’t work with you. Please don’t lose your time).
- Have a clear idea of what is needed to answer my situation. I already have solutions with Memberstack but I don’t find them user friendly enough.
I want to create a website with the following features:
- individual user login (no sign up page, users will be created manually).
- some content available for logged-in users only.
- not the same combination of content should display for each user and this should be easy to set up in the backoffice.
- no need to accept payments.
A coach with 5 different programs that can be bought separately and independently.
Simplified usecase with 3 users:
- each of them should have only one user account.
- user 1 should have access to program 1.
- user 2 should have access to program 1, 3 and 5
- user 3 should have access to 1,2,3,5 from start, and as he just purchased program 4, we should be able to give him access in a very simple way.
Regarding Memberstack, I can use it by creating 5 membership plans and giving 1 access per purchased training program. I feel that it makes it more complex on the client side and would like to avoid it. But this is what I will do if I don’t find a better option to start with.