Associate an eCommerce transaction with a specific CMS collection

Hey Webflow community!

I have a somewhat unique use case for Webflow’s Ecommerce page. On our site, we use CMS collections to do client proofing for wedding videography. Each client gallery is an independent CMS collection that contains the couple’s videos as Vimeo embeds.

We are attempting to add the option to order a USB drive containing the files. Herein lies the problem: we need to know which wedding the order is associated with. We have a product page built out, but I’m trying to troubleshoot how to associate each transaction with the unique CMS page where the user clicked from.

Would this be a use case for Zapier webhooks? Or what if we make the “buy” button a contact form and somehow finagle a Stripe form in there? Any recommendations you have would be appreciated!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @odey.
Josh with Foxy here. If you don’t get what you need with Webflow Ecommerce, you might consider our seamless Webflow integration: https://foxy.io/webflow

You can add ecommerce functionality directly to your CMS pages, control pricing/options/etc. per CMS item, and more.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh