Asking for html tag

Hello I was trying to make an html tag to show something hidding after revolve I couldn’t find it, So is it included in weflow? If yes, How to use it? And another thing can I set ms to resize a picture ? thanks.

Hi @Ibrahem_Al_Badareen, I hope I understand your question correctly. You can set a class on an element and give the class a display none to hide the element, and then use an interaction to unhide that by setting the class to display block, display inline block or inline.

On the image resizing, do you mean you want to have the resize over a period of milliseconds? If so, you can check out the Transition easing and add a duration in ms to the transition on width or height.

If you need help with a specific design, could you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link, and screenshots of the elements in question really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Cheers,
Dave

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.