Have any of you built a nice florist’s website with an e-commerce component? Either using the webflow e-comm, or shopify integration or paypal store. I need to do something better than their wix site.
Josh with Foxy here. Depending on your client’s needs, our seamless Webflow integration might be worth looking into: https://foxy.io/webflow
- Sell any type of product (one-off, subscriptions, donations, digital, services, memberships, etc.)
- Manage products with Webflow CMS (downgrade and save $$$)
- Connect to 100+ gateways and payment methods
- Embed a customer portal to allow customers to manage their subscriptions/memberships, view order history, update billing, and more (all inside of your Webflow site)
- Sell and accept gift cards
- Custom shipping functionality, logic, and integrations
- Custom tax functionality, logic, and integrations
- Powerful coupon and discount functionality
- Gifting functionality and messaging (ie: specify a different shipping address for each product in the cart)
- Add a datepicker for pickup, delivery, etc.
- and more!
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: firstname.lastname@example.org