Animations are glitching on tablet and mobile Devices

Hi Community.

We are busy finishing up a webflow project with a few animations all over the website.

The animations seem fine on the published site on desktop no matter the viewport width or height. However, once we test the live site on Tablet and mobile devices - the animations glitch heavily.

I am attaching a link to the site. On the home-page, the rotating shop animation glitches in the nav bar. There is a massive CULTURE animation at the top of the page that glitches hard.

Same with the submission button at the bottom of the page. I have been with webflow for a while and made many sites with animations but never seen this before.

Any help will be appreciated it. I found a webflow forum with this solution : "I add a class .csstransform to all elements that are animated using transforms (rotate, scale, size etc) to call the following code inserted in the Header in custom code in site settings:

.csstransform{ -webkit-transform-style: preserve-3d; -webkit-transform: scale(1); -webkit-transform:translate3d(0,0,0); } ‘’ - however this does not work.

Best,
J

Here is my public share link: Webflow - Futuro Magazine