Animation shows correctly in preview but not in editor

Hey,

at the beginning, I want to say that I’m not sure if it’s a bug or I toggled it some-how. Getting to the point - during making an interaction I changed the position of an element from 0 to let’s say 1 but I can’t really see that change in editor. Before it was working correctly. When I’m previewing website and I click button on which I made that interactions everything is working, just in editor I can’t see the changes. Idk if it might be some browser bug?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/daria-bokowy-370786fefef193f71be2211327?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=daria-bokowy-370786fefef193f71be2211327&preview=5e6b972da4da61d63786a0ecb2917baf&mode=preview

Hey @Kacper_Bieda,

Based on your preview link, it looks like you’ve fixed the issue you’re describing. Great job figuring it out! :+1:

Let me know if you need further assistance. :smile:

1 Like

@Wadood_Hussaini
Hey, the animation is working from the beginning - the issue is that I’m unable to see what I’m doing because in edit mode I can’t really see any changes. :smiley: So let’s say when I move slider responsible for the horizontal position when I’m editing animation hamburger line is staying in the same place. :confused: So I had to preview the whole page each time to be able to check if it’s okey - like on the video.

@Kacper_Bieda
I understand what you’re referring to.

This is a known bug which our dev team has been made aware of. The reason it’s happening is because there are multiple triggers on the same element. If remove all other triggers, the previously affected element will now move in animation-mode. I’ve made this recording to walk you through it.

As a workaround, you can make a nearby parent/child element a trigger for the other interactions or change the structure slightly to accommodate more elements to act as triggers. This will allow you to diversify your triggers instead of having one element act as the trigger for all 4 interactions.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have further questions :smile:

1 Like

@Wadood_Hussaini
Thanks for your answer and the video. I think that I know everything what I need to know, thanks again! :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.