Android Form Issues when exiting form

Afternoon all!

I’m having an issue, which only happens on Android devices;

When a user fills out a form but clicks or swipes out of the form without completing it, the form kinda drops or misplaces itself. Interestingly, it appears to centre the top of the parent section with the middle of the screen.

I’ve uploaded a .gif to hopefully help explain the issue.

Webflow Form Issue|230x500

Any input is very welcome!

Cheers,

Dave

Here is my site Read-Only:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/enigma-digital?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=enigma-digital&preview=d79e443a77d4cdc1354c146bbbc7052b&workflow=preview

Hi @davehare89, thanks for your post, I hope you are doing well :slight_smile:

I took a look and I think this is happening due to the vertical overflow on the page due to the combination of vh, auto and fixed pixel heights on some of your elements on the page.

I made a video to help show how you might style those elements on mobile portrait viewport, see here: Screen Recording 2021-08-27...

I hope this helps!

.cyberdave

Dave!

Thank you for your speedy reply and effort in creating a video! Very much appreciated!

I’ve made the changes as suggested…we’ll see next week if it’s done the trick when the android users test it out haha

Have a great weekend :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Hi @davehare89, no problem, happy to help.

As a note, I tested the published site on an android device, here are my results:

Let me know in case of any other issue with that. Cheers!

.cyberdave