Anchor Link adding lang="en" Causing 404

All my anchor links are adding lang=“en” to the url between the domain/page and the div ID causing users to be directed to the 404 the page.

The only thing I can think of is the there is an issue with the localization of “en” but when I removed it in the site setting the issue persisted.

This is one of the anchor inks in the designer:

This is the url that the link is directing to:

Link to read-only Webflow site.

I found the problem. It was indeed in my site settings and due to the localization being set in the Advanced Settings where localization used be, but instead it was inserting the suffix and causing the 404.

I cleared the input field, saved & published to resolve.

I was directed to the solution by this post.