After lots of work, I was about to finish this website when suddenly all my slideshows (except one) messed up badly. For each slideshow, I have up to five images, and now only the first slide is displayed - the rest of them are hidden somewhere. Even if I duplicate the first one that remained visible, it is not shown, it is moved somewhere else.
This is the published link: https://explore-romania.webflow.io/
This is the only slideshow not damaged: https://explore-romania.webflow.io/self-guided
Thanks in advance for your help!
Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)
Having looked at the live site, it seems that all the sliders I’ve found (like the one on the homepage) seem to be appearing and functioning just fine.
This is the same for me in the Webflow Designer, too.
Try and do the following things (assuming you use Chrome):
- Reset the cache in Chrome (how to)
- Open it in Incognito mode (how to)
Let me know how that goes, and if that resolves your issue.
A great looking site!
Thanks for your reply.
You’re right, Home and Contact are working.
But I was talking about the tours. All tours except Self-guided are messed up - it’s unfortunately not a cache issue. I can see the slides contours down the page.
I tried to change the slider’s combo class names and it worked. Anything that has the old slider’s combo class naming seems to be compromised though.
Thanks for your help!
I had tried changing Style Classes but obviously not in the way you found would work - great to hear you found the fix!
@unksup I ran into issues similar to this when playing with flexbox on a slider… If you must use flex inside a slide… Add a div wrapper first and then apply flex to that. Not to the actual slide clase…
Thanks Austin! Will try this for next projects.
Tuesday, 18 June 2019, 03:04am +02:00 from Austin Thesing via Webflow Forums firstname.lastname@example.org: