All my content is now hidden

I’ve been working on a new site for our tuition business having previously used Muse and I am beating my head against a wall. Bought a template and stripping it of all the content took forever. Now that I’ve started getting some pages in order of where they should be, all the content is now hidden except on one page.

If anyone could point me in the direction of what I’ve done wrong, I’d be greatly appreciative. I’m pretty sure I’ve wasted more time trying to get this template working than just making my own from scratch.

You have zero opacity on your Section elements. You should get unstuck by removing that.
Screenshot 2021-07-06 at 07.21.39

You’re sure right on that one. I’ve bought a template once and never again! Webflow makes it so easy to exactly create your own design, there’s no point in dealing with the bulk that someone else has set up!

I have no idea how I managed to do that. I’ve basically now abandoned it and decided to return to designing it from scratch and seeing how I go.

Good decision. That way you’ll know your way round everything.