"all links" tag edits don't show

Hey all,

I’m trying to get my “all links” tag to have blue text and underline. However, when I edit the “all links” tag, my changes don’t show on the links on the site. The editor shows the changes (under ‘typography’ it says blue text and underline), but visually, nothing changes. If I add a style to a link I can edit that, no problem.

I am thoroughly perplexed. Any ideas, Webflowers?

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/icelandicmadeeasier?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=icelandicmadeeasier&preview=c706aa77fc5d73447fcabb5b160fe3a3&pageId=62bdc760128a2268a96a2bdc&workflow=preview

I can give all my links a class and style the class, as a workaround, but I can’t find a decent workaround for links inside of rich text elements. I found I can change the colour of the hover-state of the “all links” tag, but no changes I make to the none-state show up visually outside of the editor.

Does anybody have a clue?

@sigurdur130 - On another project I had no issue. On yours, nothing changes. Open a ticket with support. I can’t see a reason why your “all-links” styling effort is not working. Please update when you have a resolution.

Thanks for the help, Jeff. I thought for sure I was just missing something painfully obvious. I just sent a message to support. I’ll update this when I have a resolution =)

1 Like

I sent a message to support, and the response was seriously amazing. Incredibly quick response, professional, nice, and thorough.

Turns out some custom code from the Relume style guide was overwriting the tag. In my ignorance of code I hadn’t even considered that as a possibility.

1 Like