Links in preview mode point to Webflow.com

Hi guys,
I have a very strange bug here.
When I working on my page and I click on the blog page it redirects me to the webflow blog page.
When I click on the contact it redirects me to the user which nickname is contact.
The same thing happens with the about page, it redirects me to the webflow about page.

Do you experienced the same bug?

1 Like

Yep, me too. Come on Webflow, what’s going on?

1 Like

Confirmed. Links inside of Designer seem to point to the webflow.com root. Does not seem to affect published sites.

2 Likes

What I noticed is that it only affects links in the navbar component.

1 Like

Mine too! Any solutions yet?

thanks for the heads up. I’m writing a bug report now. I’ll reply to this thread once I have an update

1 Like

Ok, thanks Nelson :wink:

1 Like

Thanks Nelson!! :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks!! Having the same issue since about 3 hours ago.

Same problem here! Glad I’m not the only one.

I clicked on my ‘contact us’ link in my designer (preview mode) and landed on this page…

Yes Catherine, that is the bug which affects links in the navbar component.
Nelson sent a bug report already.

Hi @Mr.Positive @McGuire @Touchbase @Martino @Scott_Van_Zandt @jwkinchen @Golden28

We just pushed a fix for this. Can you try it now?

Sorry Neslon, but in my case it didn’t help. :slight_smile:

Yes i also experience this too Nelson

Hi, Nelson. As of the time of this posting, all manually entered relative links inside Designer preview do not route properly. This feature is required when linking from Page A to an anchor/section on Page B. This affects manually entered relative URLs such as /#contact and /about. Everything works perfectly upon publishing, of course. However, in Designer preview, these links attempt to take you to the official weblow.com parent site.

thanks for the heads up. I’m working with the team to get this fixed ASAP. sorry about this issue everyone!

2 Likes

Thanks, Nelson. As always, your communication and on-top-of-it-ness is much appreciated. :sunglasses:

Hi,

I’m also having this problem.

Hi @Andre_Peymen, @Spindiv_IO, @Mr.Positive, @Scott_Van_Zandt, @Touchbase, thanks for your patience, the team is working on a fix, the issue should be resolved soon, I will notify you once I have confirmation.