Align header section div blocks & adding drop shadow to a picture of an icon

Hello! I’m a webflow noob and am developing this site for a client. See my website:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/pueblo-recreation-investors-we-011895?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=pueblo-recreation-investors-we-011895&preview=84f8382a74b8c79f1f800f0787812a48&workflow=preview

Firstly, I can’t seem to align my two header div blocks for the life of me (i’ve tried applying a grid for this section, but I don’t want equal 2 parts - gradient block to be 30% of the VW and video to be 70% VW). Am I missing something?

Secondly, I would like to add a drop shadow to the search bar icon. However, adding a drop shadow in webflow applies to the entire image border and not just the search bar icon. Help!

Sorry if these seem very basic to you advanced developers - I’m just starting :slight_smile: I also have deep dived into the webflow university and have applied all of their techniques to both problems but I just can’t seem to get it.

Thank you so much in advance!
-Natalie

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK](Webflow - Pueblo Recreation Investors Website)
(how to share your site Read-Only link)