Adsense Responsive Issues

I’m trying to implement responsive Adsense ads on my website https://www.thecookingworld.com but every time e resize the browser window, the ad does not adapt to the page size. I need to refresh the page so the ad can adjust to the new window dimension.

Does anyone know how to implement responsive ads?

Hey @Diogo_Lopes, looking at your website at different breakpoints, I would call the implementation responsive already. Maybe not in the sense of a div having width: 80%; and dynamically adjusting to the screen width in real time, but the Adsense ad adjusts to each breakpoint on pageload.

Remember that a normal user doesn’t normally resize their screen constantly like we do in the process of designing and developing things.

As I’m not the most knowledgeable about the implentation of Adsense, somebody else might chime in and help you further.

Hi @choreus, thanks for your feedback. You are right, users normally don’t resize their screens all the time. I asked that question to see if there is a way to solve this “issue”, if there isn’t, no problem because I believe the ads are working well. This is just a matter of details.

1 Like