Adding unique reviews to CMS template pages

Hi everyone,

I’d like to add reviews to my CMS template pages, as they are going to be pages for events that I am linking to Ticket Tailor. However, when I add the code snippet (from powr.io)to do that it obviously copies across all CMS pages. I would like so that I could add a unique review box to every page separately. Anyone have any idea how to do this, or if it is possible? The reviews are a pretty important part of the website.

Thanks so much in advance,
Julia

Also, I could potentially use a commenting feature, like comments for blog posts. However, is this also the same across all CMS pages? Surely, comments are unique to the specific collection page e.g. blog posts?

Hi Julia. Very late to the party here. But in case you (or anyone reading this) are still looking for a solution where reviews & comments are unique to CMS item pages, it might be worth checking out Supersparks.

Our solution is customizable in the Webflow Designer. It’s even possible to import average rating & total reviews data into your CMS collection, so you can create a custom schema for showing a star rating on your Google listing.

Our app is also integrated with Webflow Memberships + Memberstack, so member data like name & profile image can be dynamically displayed on user reviews. Guests can also leave reviews without logging in :smiley:. The app is also free on .webflow.io domains!