Adding Country List in Contact Forms

Hi All - I’m having issues with my Contact Form. I’ve added the “Select” field for the contact form and now want to install a country list option. Where do I find one and how do I add it?

Your fast and precision based help is greatly appreciated!

M

1 Like

Hello, @mickb

There is no such function like “Install” list of countries, unfortunately. You will have to add it manually.

P.S. I think it would be a great request for Wishlist category.

1 Like

Already requested here. Do post in that thread to bump it and show your support for this request.

1 Like

You may be interested in this:

I haven’t used it, but it may be worth a look at.

Will I manually be able to add 213 listed items?

M

There is limitation to 100 items in the dropdown, I think.

In your case you can try this workaround from @bartekkustra

Hope it helps.

Cheers,
Anna

1 Like

Sabana - I’m not at all a coder/developer. How would I begin to install the custom code and attach it to the SELECT field in the forms?

M

1 Like

No problems. Just follow these steps:

1. Add select field to the form

2. Give this select field some ID (I used “country-select”) and remove all options except first (“Select one…”)

3. Add this code snippet to the FOOTER Custom code area on the page settings or site settings:

6 Likes

Sabanna - Once I follow the steps above, do I need to do anything further (save and publish site) in order to see it?

Pls advise…

M

Yes, sorry that didn’t mention that.

You will be able to see the result (all list of countries) only on published site.

WORKS LIKE A CHARM!!!

A BIG THANKS :smiley:
M

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.