Adding a single service payment option?

Hi everyone!
First, I’m not a website person. And I’ve spent all day on making this site. It’s not amazing, so please don’t judge me haha.

Second, I am just looking to add a single service that people can purchase on my site. I’ve added the ecommerce plan option, I’ve linked my Stripe account. I have my "the process’ tab, and I just want someone to click there, and there to be something that let’s them buy the one service I’m looking for.
I’ve also gone through the checklist for setting up ecommerce. That’s all done.

I’ve looked up tutorials and Youtube videos all day and they’ve been awesome, but I cannot for the life of me figure this out!

is anyone able to point me in the direction of a tutorial or something?
Thank you!

Here is my site Read-Only: **[Webflow - Design with Hart]
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Edit your product layout by adding a section > container then add a heading which you bind to the product name. Add text and bind to product description, same for price. Then add the "add to cart’ element to the page to enable that.

From wherever you want to promote your product, add a link and do so or a collection.

Here is a quick example of adding a collection (you only have one product) to that page.

Make sure to complete all your store settings.

More detailed info can be found in the university here → Web design lessons - Ecommerce| Webflow University