Add To Cart & Checkout Functionality with Ecommerce API

Hi there! I am trying to create a custom web app that utilizes Webflow’s ecommerce cms capabilities. As the title mentions, is it possible to add or remove items from a cart using Webflow’s API? Also, is it possible to access checkout with the API? From the documentation it looks like the API is focused on orders. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

What is possible is what is provided via the API. There is no hidden API for us and currently no beta. So if you see it there then you can use it.

developers.webflow.com

1 Like

Hi @samiam0906.
Unfortunately, what you’re after probably won’t be possible with Webflow Ecommerce due to limitations with their API. That said, what you’re after should be possible with Foxy + Webflow (or any platform).

Feel free to send us more details on your needs and we’ll get you pointed in the right direction: hello@foxycart.com

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Hi @foxy, Thank you for reaching out! I’ve actually been exploring your platform and it looks like it might fit my team’s needs. I’ll shoot you an email as we iron out our goals for the project.

1 Like

Hi @samiam0906.
No problem at all. We’ll watch for your email!

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

I’m looking for the same functionality. We have our webflow site and ecommerce store. I’m building an iOS app and want the same ecommere functionality. I know I can get products from the API but don’t see anything for check out or creating an order in the weblow system.

Hi @legacyoperators.
Got your email and responded there.

Thanks,
Josh