Add to cart button with variants & style variants individually

Hi everyone,

1. Is it possible to add’ add to cart button with variants. Like clicking on add to cart will show size variants and when user clicks on that particular size will add that product to cart.

1. I’m using @Finsweet’s attributes for filter products on collection page but I also have to add’ add to cart button but it can’t be added in form block.

2. Is it possible to style variants individually. Like I have variants for product size and colors but I want to show colors as a color not as a text buttons.

Please do let me know if you have any solution.

Hi there, I’m having the same problem, have you found any solution yet? @Finsweet is amazing but there are couple things I haven’t figured out yet:

• Filter for product variants? For example if I have one item in 3 colors, blue, red, green, I want to be able to soft them out.
  • For the fs-cmsfilter-element="results-count" I need a way of doing singular versus plural. For example 8 items, 1 item.
  • Lastly, I created a clear button with an icon for the search field that I would like to have disabled when no search is done. I don’t see any property that allows me to do so.

Any help is appreciated it. Big kudos to @Finsweet really changing the game for Webflow users.

I’m trying to do the exact same thing as you, have you found any solution?

Hey! I notice noone received a response for this topic? Having same issues here with styling various ecomm options within the add to cart variants. If you change one they all change. No way of naming each individually or anything. First time using Webflow for Ecomm. I have to say it’s pretty darn useless compared to other building platforms. Webflow are miles behind. Wish they’d spend more money on things like this we actually benefit from rather than mucking around with UX on the building platform. Nice to see all the price hikes are being put to good use. :frowning:

1 Like