Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Active state of tab link text

Is there any way to style the active state of the tab link text?
I’m able to design the (parent) link itself (in my case p-tab-link) but not the text (in my case p-tab-link__text) in the link div.
See screenshot attached.

Thanks!

WF_tab-link-active

1 Like

Hey @Rapha

Can you share your read-only link?

Piter :webflow_heart:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/ornament-is-crime?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=ornament-is-crime&preview=67d6cc255726c5fa9db030eebf3f2545&workflow=preview

1 Like

Hey @Rapha

Are we talking about this tab? Also, what kind of styling you want to add to the text?

Hi Piter,
Correct, this “ALL OBJECTS” tab – and equally the ones next to it on the same level, like “BRACELETS”, “NECKLACES” etc.

I simply want to change the active state of the font weight to medium or/and another font color.

I’m able to change the active state for its parent div “p-tab-link” (like changing the background color or the thickness of the over-line). But I can’t figure out how to define the active state of just the font/text “p-tab-link__text” (inside that div) only.

I guess I could duplicate each tab-link and add a show/hide interaction, but I’m hoping for a less complicated/inflated way to accomplish this.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey @Rapha

Here’s how to make this work > Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software

Great!
I didn’t think of removing the style from the child element and let it inherit the (active) style from the parent. But that’s really it. So simple, I like it.
Thank you so much, Piter!

1 Like

You welcome! Happy to help

:webflow_heart:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.