Accidental Site Title Interaction Help

Hello, there is an interaction on my site title at: www.justinmlind.com

When the site logo is clicked it jumps over toward the center of the nav-bar and does not navigate to the link that it’s supposed to. There is no “Press” interaction set.

I would be very grateful for some help in figuring this out!

Thank you!

Hi Justin,
We’ll need your read-only link to investigate.

Sorry new to Webflow. Here it is:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/justinmlind?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=justinmlind&preview=b9ce3084544bed51113d329d97c4b7ea&pageId=633f3ebd65c54ad255606eeb&workflow=preview

Tried to figure it out but I’m stumped. I’m sure there’s someone in the forum who can help you. @memetican @Stan ?
Seems to be connected to a global style for links. Attached a screen grab showing how far I got. The element has a click state, even though it does not register in the designer view. It’s being inherited from somewhere. I see the display direction changes but not seeing an obvious way to override it.

You are correct. Here is simple fix.

@Justin_Lind You can change margin to 0 from both sides. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Thank you @Stan and @Port_of_Folio for finding this and fixing it. I was also having a weird click effect on the Nav links too and it also from an inherent All Links Pressed effect. Thank you to you, both are now resolved.

1 Like