A very cool visual inspector (Chrome extension)

Credit where credit’s due, there’s a really lovely website inspector as a Chrome extension that I have a feeling I will be using a lot from now on. Visual Inspector.

And no, I have nothing to do with them!

4 Likes

They all say that! You must be making tons of bitcoins! (kidding ;p)

I use CSS PEEPER https://csspeeper.com/ to grab styles on the go, it’s very minimalistic, super practical.

But yours is even better, works like the inspector, allows tuning etc… Super cool, instant adoption, thanks!

1 Like

LOL, if you could see my tiny office, you’d know I’m not making anything from bitcoins!

Yeah, it’s a lovely system - colours, spacing, text and collaboration - very impressive.

1 Like

Super helpful tool, will be using this :smiley:

Thanks for sharing !

1 Like

Lol. I wish we could pay in bitcoins ( or in any other coin. Lol) but Hywel shared about Visual Inspector as a contribution to the community… :slight_smile:

But heyy, beer on me whenever we meet.

1 Like

Thanks Vincent, I’m glad you find it useful for quick tuning etc.

Will look forward to hearing your feedback once you have used more. Did you try collaboration options - adding comments in the page, sharing changes over link etc…?

Cheers!
Vipul

Sure Oakland… Would be awesome hear your feedback once you have tried more… :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.