400 Bad Request - Error

Hey guys just need a solution for this. I checked the forums and this seems like an actual bug with no user error. However, I certainly could’ve messed something up.

Also idk why but when I make the project password protected the password page displays that the slug is the 401 page? That seems kinda odd but maybe I’m tripping.

Pls halp thanks

Here is the site URL: https://code-red-salon.webflow.io/401
Here is the project Read-Only: Webflow - Code Red Salon

Ok so, for whatever reason when I reset the password protection on the project the password I set will work one time. But then afterwards, any other attempts result in the error

Also I changed the password to password to make things easier :+1:

@ty.shutterandcode,

Welcome to the community. Lets see if we cant figure this out for you. First thing, since you have this set for the whole site under site settings, I am unable to diagnose from here.

This will have to go through Webflow support. @rileyrichter @Brando @cyberdave @johnramos do you guys have any thoughts as to why this is happening.

I also tried to use the given password and I get a 401 error and then a 400 Bad Error page when I attempt a 2nd/3rd time.

Brandon

Hi, @ty.shutterandcode!!

Ben here with the Webflow Customer Support Team!

I did some checking and that password is working for me every time I use it. Are you still encountering this on your end?

Looking forward to hearing back from you so we can get this solved! :webflow_heart:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.