3D Page Effect in Webflow

Anyone know ‘the best way’ to replicate this effect in webflow? I’m also wondering if it would be possible to call a new page using this effect - I’m guessing not, The only reason I ask is for SEO / page finding through search engines. If I cant call a new page, can I attach a tag to the containing element so when clicked, the tag is reflected in the address bar? I feel like I can do this pretty easily, I just can’t for the life of me remember how.

Cheers Guys,

Here is my public share link: LINK

Can you please go further into ‘the best way’ with a more specific explanation of what you are looking for or an already developed example by another professional? Thanks! :wink:

Wow, thats intense! I don’t think theres any way to call another page from that unless you use an iframe inside the popup. iframes also won’t work on .webflow.io subdomains so you’ll have to do it using a custom domain or on a website export. As for tags, do you mean anchor links? I don’t think you can use those at all in that type of scenario as they are meant to link to a section within a page vertically. The popup animation can be done using 3d transforms but it will take a lot of work. I’d start with just making the animation and popup work and go from there. I wish you the best of luck in giving it a shot!

I guess by saying ‘the best way’ I mean the cleanest, less convoluted code base.

1 Like

Ultimately I could just insert this code into the Website after export, I was just wondering if the same could be achieved using Webflow itself. As for SEO, because of the nature of the effect, I may just need to ‘suck it up’ as it were…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.