10000k Embed limit | Help needed to integrate long form

Hello everyone,

I have come to the end of my abilities and therefore I’m looking for a pro to help us out.

We are a language school and we have a form with around 75 questions for student registration and level testing. Up until now, we have been using ready-made solutions such as Typeform. However what we are looking to achieve doesn’t work with pre-made form solutions.

We have paid someone to develop the form in html, however, as it’s over the 10,000k limit for the embed we are having some issues. From what I have read on the forum we need to use a CDN. I have looked into this and it’s way above my competences. So we need someone to get our HTML form working in Webflow. There is however one thing which is very important and must work with this form. We use a cookie to store our Google Ads UTM parameters which are then pre-filled into hidden fields in the form. We have this working very well so far using Webflow forms and it’s vital that the same functionality works over CDN.

I have been looking at using Formspree to get this working so if anyone has experience with that it would be a plus.

If you feel that this is something you can do, send me a message with you cost. This is pretty urgent.

Jake

Hello,There
Hope you are doing well

we are an agency and we are providing web and mobile app development with custom software development .
I have read all your requirements and provide you best solution and that too at a competent rate .

In the meantime please visit our company website:-https://www.ibrinfotech.com/

waiting for your response
Email:srishti.2ibrinfotech@gmail.com
+916264003450

Hello Jake,

I have gone through your entire requirement and am confident enough to assist you as i have done similar work before.

Kindly reach out to me via Rishabh@plaxonic.com to discuss every aspect in detail.

I am looking forward to speaking with you.

Cheers!
Rishabh